Food, Fitness & Freedom: a 6 Week Nutrition Challenge
“I know what to do, I just need to do it.”
Raise your hand if you have ever said this phrase before. (We’re raising our hands, too.) If nutrition were as simple as just doing what we know we need to do, we would just do it all of the time, right? But, unfortunately, we don’t seem to stick to it.
We are passionate about empowering women and helping them find their strength on the inside and out. And one way we’re doing that is with the Food, Fitness & Freedom 6 Week Nutrition Challenge.
The diet industry is a $64 billion dollar industry with a 95% failure rate. And can we share a little secret with you? It’s designed to be that way. You’re not failing diets, diets are failing you. Let us show you a better way with this 6-week challenge.
Is this a weight loss challenge? Yes and no. In fact, we don’t have any goals for your body. While we don’t promote a weight loss agenda, we also want to support you if that is your goal. It’s your body, your business! We believe that all women are unique and all bodies deserve to be respected and celebrated regardless of size or health status.
Our goal with this 6 week challenge is to help you find freedom with your food choices and to help you live an enriched life with healthy and sustainable strategies for eating in a way that honors your unique self.
Who this challenge is for:
- Those looking for evidence-based strategies to improve their nutrition, health and fitness.
- Those looking for non-judgmental support and guidance.
- Those who are sick and tired of being on the diet hamster wheel.
What you won’t find in this challenge:
- Quick fixes.
- Body shaming.
- Extreme diets or workouts.
Ready? Dive in here:
What you can expect from this challenge:
- Usable, simple and long-term strategies for eating and meal planning.
- Introspective work that will translate into better food choices and more freedom with those choices.
- Dismantling previous ideas about food and guilt and building a healthier relationship with eating.
- Support and guidance from nutrition coaches that will be there for you every step of the way.
- Meeting some of your new best friends in the group.
You in? Great! Sign up here:
Want more of a breakdown? Here you go:
What it costs: $99 for the entire 6 week program.
What you get:
- A Food, Fitness & Freedom challenge binder with getting started materials that include how to create a healthy, balanced meal, what foods to include, what to eat during pregnancy (if you’re expecting) and more.
- Access to our closed Facebook group where you can share about your journey, ask questions, meet other challenge participants and get guidance and feedback from your two nutrition coaches.
- The option to attend one 60 minute weekly in-person meeting per week for the duration of the challenge with other participants where there will be a topic of discussion, worksheet assignments and check-ins where you can share about your success and struggles.
- 2 emails a week with applicable lessons and tools.
- The option to attend any of Movement Duets‘ small group training sessions at no additional cost for the duration of the challenge.
- The ability to win a prize.
That’s right! There are prizes involved.
You will have the opportunity to get points throughout the challenge. The top 3 point collectors at the end of the challenge get a prize.
- 1st place prize: One Full Year of Precision Nutrition coaching for free.
- 2nd place prize: One month of small group training for free.
- 3rd place prize: One 1 hour fascial stretch therapy session.
If you don’t win one of the prizes, we still have a special deal for you. But, more on that later 🙂
Here’s how to get points:
- Measurements at the beginning and end of the challenge.
- “Prove Its” in the MakeMe app (instructions regarding the MakeMe app will be included in Challenge participant instructions). These “Prove Its” will be pictures of worksheet assignments, pictures of food, and check ins to meetings and classes.
- Coming to small group training sessions.